We are doing our best to provide all the materials that you need to score high in Unilorin Post Utme. Today I am going to share Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions for free.
This Past Question is 100% accurate. They were compiled by Plato team and iThinker of the University of Ilorin and given to us (osasdivineblog) for free publication.
This for the sake of students who are busy preparing with the wrong past question proliferated over the net.
This Free Unilorin Post Utme Past question is for the general paper section only, we are still correlating the one of English Language GNS 111 and Mathematics.
You will find a combination of Current affairs in this Unilorin Post Utme Past Question directed to aspirants preparing for the post utme 2019 screening test
It is accurate – 2012 – 2013.
Before you start solving this question, I would like to inform you that Unilorin is a battleground, you cannot go there and mess up.
Please kindly use this free Unilorin post utme past question-2019 to prepare for the forthcoming war.
If you lose, you will have to wait for another year.
Please Use the following article to prepare yourself for Unilorin Post Utme, outside this past question.
I know you may want to download the Free Unilorin Post Utme Past Question Pdf also.
Please take note that, once we finish posting all the complete past questions given to us by the school board, we will compile it all together as a Pdf and make it accessible online for free.
Ensure you subscribe in order to get an alert when we post other free past questions for the University of Ilorin Pre-admission Screening Test.
Unilorin Post Utme Likely Question for 2019.
Stop searching for Unilorin Post Utme Likely question. If you find such anywhere, it was copied from a past question.
In order words, Unilorin Post Utme likely question is the same as Unilorin post utme past questions.
So please stick your head around this free past question, you can thank us later when you finally make success.
Instruction of Use:
This Past Question is free for distribution as long as credit is passed to the original publisher – Osas Divine Blog.
We do not want to collect money from students by making this original copy of Unilorin post utme past question available for sales.
It’s free and effective.
Take note that most of the questions you will see in General paper would be likely questions from this complete Unilorin Post Utme past question.
So study the whole of it very well, we promise to bring the complete version in Pdf soon.
The answers are placed at the end.
1.Muammar Gaddafi of Libya was assassinated on
a. September11th, 2009
c. October 20th,2011
d. October 19th,2011
(2) Muammar Gaddafi beame Head of State of Libya in
3. The Egyptian leader that was forced out of office in 2011. is called
a. Anwar Sadat
b. Ben Ali
c. Mohammed Gadaffi
d. Hosni Mubarak
4. Ironsi was all of these EXCEPT
a. He was Nigerian Head of State
b.He was assassinated in 1967
c. He was a General Officer Commanding in The Nigerian Army
d.He was Head of State for about 7months
5. Gen. Murtala Ramat Mohammed was assassinated in
6. General Murtala Ramat Mohammed was responsible for the creation of States in Nigeria from
A. 21 – 36
B. 12 – 19
C. 19 – 21
D. 4 – 12
7. Odemegwu Ojukwu hails from…State of Nigeria
8.Nigeria is expected to go cashless by the year
9. Which of these is a confluence State
10. Which of these is called the State of the caliphate
11. How many Geopolitical zones do we have in Nigeria
12. Which of the following is referred to as the State of the LIVING Spring
13. Which of these is the State of the food Basket
14. The author of the book,Things Fall Apart is?
A. Chinua Achebe
B. Ola Rotimi
C. Wole Soyinka
D. Enechi Amachi
15. Centre of Excellence is to Lagos State as, —————is to Ondo Sate
A. Land of the living spring
B. Centre of Knowledge
C. Food basket
D. Sunshine State
16. The most populous State in Nigeria is
17. The State with the largest land mass in Nigeria is
18. The Federal Capital (Abuja) was created in
19. Which of these leaders created Katsina and Akwa Ibom States to make 21 States in Nigeria
A. Gen Murtala Mohammed
B. Gen. Sanni Abacha
C. Gen. Badamasi Babangida
D. General Yakubu Gowon
20. OPTED OUT
21. Which of these countries have NOT won the world cup before
22. All of these have been FIFA president at one time or the other EXCEPT
A. Jules Rumel
B. Joseph Sepp Blaffor
C. Clement Wester hoff
23. Which of these is not a correct mode of address of the office
A. Judges = Your Worship
B. Deputy Governor= His Excellency
C. Queen = Your majesty
D. Kings = Royal Highness
24. Which of these was an Inspector General of Police in Nigeria
A. Mr W.C. King
B. Mr T.V. Friday
C. Mr H. Ringim
D. Sir Ivor Stourton
25. Which of these is not a planet
26. Which of these is the most populous County?
27. Which of these are in the same geo–political zone in Nigeria
A. Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa,Niger
B. Nassarawa, Borno, Yobe,Plateau
C.Kaduna, Kastina, Nassarawa,FCT
D. Sokoto, Kano, Borno,Yobe
28. The idea of “government for the people” was proposed by
A. George Bush
B. Barak Obama
C. Abraham Lincoln
29. Which of these is not a manifestation of National identity
A. National Youth serviceBCorp
B. National Pledge
C. National Electric
D. Power Authourity
E. National Theatre
30. He failed many times but never gave up, he eventually became a president in the United States
A. George Bush
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. George Washington
D. Barak Obama
31. Which of these does not belong to the group?
A. Tam David West
C. Rukkayyatu Ruffai
32. Which of these was President of Zimbabwe?
B. Robert Mugabe
C. Saddam Hussein
D. Oliver Tambo
33. The capital of Mali is
34. Which of these is odd?
35. The capital of Guinea is
36. Largest country in Africa is …
37. The saying “a man who makes trouble for others is also making trouble for himself” can be accredited to
A. Wole Soyinka
B. Ola Rotimi
C. Chinua Achebe
D. Elechi Amadi
38. The official money spent in Austrialia is
39. Which of these is the smallest continent?
40. Chukwuemeka Ojukwu was born in
41. WAUG stands for
A. West Africa University Games
B. West African Universities Game
C. West African University Games
D. West African Universities Game
42. The 1st WAUG was in the year
43. The first female African president was elected in the year
44. The first female African president is in
A. Serria -Leone
45. The first female African president is
A. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
B.Helen Johnson Sherrif
C. Elizabeth Johnson Sherifield
D. Dianna Johnson Sherfield
46. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu died in
A. November 26,2011
B. March 3,2012
D. June 11,2011
47.The first WAUG was hosted in
48. The 35TH president of United States of America was/is
C. John Kennedy
D. George Clinton
49. John Kennedy was assassinated in
50. Idi Amin was from
51. A person who suffers a loss of memory is said to have
52. The toad belong to the class of animals named
53. The largest living non-venomous snake that lives near the water or in trees
54.Battery operated electrical device that regulates heart beat is called
D. Ventricular machine
55. Post script is a short message added to the end of a letter,
A. As a signature
B. After the signature
C. Before a signature
D. Within a signature
56. Somebody acting as a diplomat on behalf of a country is
57. Which of the following components of air has the highest percentage composition by volume?
58. The main source of energy in the world is
59. London is on the Prime Meridian. If the time in London is Noon, what is the time at a point on Longitude 16°West?
B. 11.15 am
60. Into how many time zones is the world divided?
61. How wide is a time zone?
A. 15 Longitude
B. 15 Latitude
C. 24 Longitude
D. 24 Latitude
62. Which of the following is not a leap year?
63. Which of the following countries does not have a common boundary with Nigeria?
64. How many states have a common boundary with KwaraState?
65. How many states have a common boundary with the Federal Capital Territory?
66.The following is not a Nigerian Sea port or harbour
67. Where is the confluence of the rivers Niger and Benue?
68. What is the name given to a volcanic eruption under the sea?
B. Ocean Wave
69. WAUG stands for
A. West Africa University Games
B. West Africa Universities Games
C.West African Universities Games
D. West African UniversityGames
70. The term Student Personnel Services is the same thing as:
A. Student Fairs Services
B. Student Development Services
C. Student Affairs Services
D. Student Personnel Services
71. Which of the following would you describe as the big change for fresh university students?
A. A new dependence
B. A newVstatus
C. A new world
D. A new situation
72. In what major way is formal education different from traditional informaleducation?
A. It is the development of an enriched emotional capacity, social competence, and physicalwell-being
B.It is the development of mature judgement and sound ethical values
C.It is the training of the mind
D. It includes a broader perspective than simply the training of the mind orthe intellect
73. The purpose of a university is:
a. To educate
b. To entrust
c. To instruct
d. To construct
74. Which of the following is NOT TRUE about a university?
a. A university is a corporation
b. A university has a legal entity
c. A university is a fundamental mission of its founders
d. A university may have been created by a charter
75. People with disabilities would rather have
A. Sympathy and pity
B. Sympathy and acceptance
C.Respect and acceptance
D. Respect and sympathy
76. NIREC is the acronym for
a. Nigerian Export Commission
b. Nigerian Inter-Religious Council
c. National Inter-Religious Council
d. Naira International Regulating Commission
77.NUC stands for
a. National Union of Counsellors
b. National Universities Commission
c. National University Council
d.Nigerian Universities Commission
78. TRCN is the acronym for
a. Teaching Registrars’ Commission of Nigeria
b. Teacher’s Registration Commission for Nigeria
c. Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria
d. Teacher’s Registration Commission of Nigeria
79. Poor listening makes good communication almost…………
d. None of the above
80. TUC is the acronym for
a. Trade Union Council
b. Trade Union Congress
c.Trade Union Committee
d. Transporters’ Union Congress
81. University of Ilorin was established in
82. INEC is the acronym for
a. Independence National Electoral Commission
b. Independent National Electoral Commission
c. Independence Nigerian Electoral Commission
d. Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission
83. IMF stands for
a. Intercontinental Monetary Fund
b. International Money Fund
c. International Monetary Fond
d. International Monetary Fund
84. Nigerian’s time zone is
a. G.M.T + 1 hour
b. G.M.T + 2 hours
c. G.M.T. + 3 hours
d. G.M.T. – 1 hour
85. Which day is designated as democracy day in Nigeria?
a. 1st October
b. 1st May
c. 29th May
86……….. is the most populous black nation in the world
c. South Africa
87. The acronym NLC stands for
a. National Labour Congress
b. Nigerian Labour Congress
c. Nigeria Labour Congress
d. Nations Labour Congress
88. Before the use of calculators, the first machine used for counting and calculating was known as the
89. Nigerian flag was designed by
a. Lord Lugard
b. Taiwo Akinkunmi
c. Mary Slessor
d. Benedict Odiase
90. The Nigerian flag was designed in
91. The current Nigerian National anthem “Arise O Compatriots ” was adopted in
92. Arise O Compatriots music was composed by
a. Lady Lugard
b. Taiwo Akinkunmi
c. Mary Slessor
d. Benedict Odiase
93. The Naira and Kobo replaced the Pound and Shilling as Nigerian currencies in
94. The outer parts of the Nigerian flag represent
d. Peace and Unity
95. Yankari Game Reserve is found in
a. Borno State
b. Bauchi State
c. Yobe State
d. Katsina State
96. Obudu Cattle Ranch is found in
a. Benue State
b. Cross-River State
c. Akwa-Ibom State
d. Rivers State
97. Lagos is the Centre of Excellence as Benue is the
a. Big Heart
b. Food Basket of the Nation
c. State of the Living Spring
d. God’s own State
98. An Octogenarian is an ……………………. man/woman
a.80 year old
b. 90 year old
c. 100 year old
d. 70 year old
99. The newly approved retirement age for University Professors is ………………….
100. Nigeria’s Centre of Unityis………………………..
101.Obi is to Onitsha as……………….. is to Calabar
102. The highest mountain in the world is foundin…………………….
103. The acronym UTME standsfor ………………………..
a. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
b. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Education
c. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations
d. Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination
104. Which is not a West Africancountry?
b. Burkina Faso
105. The highest policy making body on education in Nigeria is…………………..
a. Nigerian Education Council
b. Nigerian Education Committee
c. National Council on Education
d.National Counselling on Education
106. A Non agenarian is someone whose age ranges from………..to……….
a. 9 to 19years
b. 79 to 89years
c. 90 to 99years
d. 59 to 69years
107. The acronym NANS standsfor
a. National Association of Nigerian Students
b. Nigerian Association of Nomadic Students
c. National Association of Nigeria Student
d.National Association of Nomadic Students
108. NLNG stands for
a. Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas
b. Nigerian Liquified Natural Gas
c. National Liquefied Natural Gas
d. Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas
109. The acronym NDIC stands for
a. Nigerian Deposit Insurance Council
b. Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company
c. Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation
d.Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
110. SEC standsfor
a.Securities and Exchange Council
b. Securities and Exchange Corporation
c. Securities and Exchange Company
d. Securities and Exchange Commission
111. Military rule in Nigeria ended in …………………… a.1976
112. Otukpo is in ………………………. state
113. ATM standsfor
a.Automatic Teller Machine
b. Automatic Teller Machinery
c. Automated Teller Machine
d. Automatic Teller Machinery
114. On what date was Osama Bin Laden killed by U.S forces?
a. 17th November 2011
b. 1st May 2011
c. 1st January 2012
d. 14th May 2011
115. Hip-hop Legend Micheal Jackson died on
a. June 1, 2011
b. June 25, 2009
c. September 28, 2011
d.May 21, 2010
116.The Ikemba of Nnewi, Chief Chukwu emeka Odumegu Ojukwu died on
a. July 16, 2011
b. November 26, 2011
c. January 14, 2012
d. April 4, 2011
117. Which of the following Nigerian States does not have a common boundary with the Federal CapitalTerritory?
118. Which of the following Nigerian States does not have a common boundary with Cameroon?
119. Which of the following Nigerian States does not share boundary with Benin Republic?
120. The closest Nigerian State to Lake Chad is………………………
121. The Benue River flows into Nigeria through………………….State.
122. River Niger flows into Nigeria through……………………..State..
123. The country that shares the longes tstretch of land boundary with Nigeria is…………………….
a. Benin Republic
b. Chad Republic
c. Niger Republic
d.Republic of Cameroon
124. The only State in Nigeria that shares its entire boundary with one other State and the Atlantic Ocean is………………………….
a. Rivers State
b. Bayelsa State
c. Ondo State
d. Lagos State
125. The following States of Nigeria were formerly one State:
a. Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue
b. Sokoto, Kebbi andNiger
c. Kaduna, Katsina andKano
d. Oyo, Lagos andOsun
126. The major railway junction in Nigeria is located at………………………..
127. The most busy airport in Nigeria is located at
128. The first regime under the presidential system in Nigeria was headed by
a. Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
b. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
c. Chief Ernest Sonekan
d. Alhaji Shehu Shagari
129. opted out
130. Which of the following countries is NOT in Central Africa:
d. Democratic Republic of Congo
131. Which of the following countries is NOT in East Africa
132. Which of the following countries is located in the Horn of Africa?
133. Suez Canal is located in
134. The closes tcountry to Spain in Africa is
a. Western Sahara
135. Which of the following countries is not in the Middle East?
136. Nigeris bordered to the east by
b. Central AfricanRepublic
137. The following countries have NEVER come under any form of common administration?
a. Nigeria and Cameroon
b. Ethiopia and Eritrea
c. Morocco and Western Sahara
d. Cote D’Ivoire and Ghana
138. Another West African Country in which there are native speakers of Yoruba is
d. Benin Republic
139. Which of the following countries is NOT in West Africa?
140. Which of the following countries has its entire land area with in another African country?
141. Which of the following countries is located to the west of Liberia?
142. Nigeria sent its military to intervene in the crises of the followingcountries:
a. Congo,Liberia and Ivory Coast
b. Libya, Liberia and Morocco
c. Somalia, Congo andLibya
d. South Africa, Zimbabwe and Liberia
143.In which continent is the Middle East?
144. In what continent is the Netherlands?
145. In what continent is Peru?
b. North America
c. South America
146. When was ban on African National congress lifted?
b. March 3,1990
c. April 4,1990
d. May 3,1990
147. Sani Abacha, Nigerian military leader, who served as Head of State was born in
148. When did Akinwande Oluwole Soyinka receive the Nobel prize for literature?
b. 19 85
149. A book titled “A Dance of the forests ”which was published in 1963 was written by
b. Dr. ChinuaAchebe
c. Prof WoleSoyinka
150. Where in USA, is World Trade Center established?
a. Washington DC
c. New York City
151. When was Abuja the federal capital of Nigeria created?
152. When was Accra, in Ghana, made the capital of the British Gold Coast colony?
153. ———is a term which forms precipitation containing a heavy concentration of sulfuric and nitric acid that becomes a serious environmental problem.
a. Sulfur-nitric rain
b. Acid rain
c. Dead water
d. Rain water
154. In the Judeo- Christian and Islamic tradition, the parents of the human race were
a. Noah and hiswife
b. Adam and Eve
c. Jesus and Marry
d. Mohammed and Khadijat
155. The Capital city of Ethiopiais…….
b. Addis Ababa.
156. The term “adolescent“ is a transitional phase of development between
a. adulthood and oldage.
b. Teenagers and adult hood.
c. Child hood and adult hood.
d. Birth and child hood.
157. The first female military fighter pilot in Nigeria is
a. Cecilia Nwanoro.
b. Blessing Lima.
c. Josephine Chukwu.
d. Marry Taylor.
158. The following were Greek philosophers except
159. A Nigerian military leader who served as Head of State between June 1998 and May 1999 is
a. Sanni Abacha.
b. Olusegun Obasanjo.
c. Abubakar AbdulSalam.
d. Ibrahim Babangida.
160. Ado-Ekiti, a town in South western Nigeria lies in the ……………………. Hills
161. Aviation medicine is a specialized branch of medical science concerned with those medical problems encountered in human flight
a. beyond the atmosphere.
b. in the atmosphere.
c. in the ionosphere.
d. below the atmosphere.
162. The artists in Nigeria form an association called
163. The chass is of the modern automobile is the suspension
a. system of the vehicle.
b. brain box of the vehicle.
c. body of the vehicle.
d. main structure of the vehicle.
164. All moving parts of an automobile require
165. Autopsy in medicine is
a. an animal’sbody.
b. dissection of dead body.
c. dissection and examination of a body and its organs and structure.
d. dissection and examination of a dead body and its organs and structure.
166. The critique and denial of meta physical beliefs in God or Spiritual beings is……..
167. When was an international organization called United Nations established?
168. The first session of the United Nations Genera lAssembly was held in
169.The five permanent members of United Nations Security Council include the following EXCEPT
170. Republic of China.
d. United Kingdom.
171. Black berry is a wireless hand held communications device manufactured by the………..company.
172. In which State of Nigeria is Okrika?
173. Which geo-political zone in Nigeria is Kwara State?
b. North Central
c. South West
d. North East
174. Kainji Lake National Park is formerly known as
a. Taiba Game Reserve.
b. Hydro Game Reserve.
c. Borgu Game Reserve.
d. Mango Park Game Reserve.
175. In which State of Nigeria is Tegina?
176. River Niger is the………………………longest river in Africa.
177. The modern Nigeria is dated from
178. Nigeria’s presidential palace is located in
a. Dodan Barracks.
b. Confluence town.
c. Aso Rock.
179. The most widely spoken among Nigerian Languages is
180. When did M.K.O. Abiola a former SDP presidential aspirant die?
181. ECOWAS was established by……………………….
a. Treaty of Lagos in May 1975.
b. Treaty of Ghana in May1975.
c. Treaty of Togo in May 1975.
d. Treaty of Benin in May1975.
182. African Union, an international organisation in Africa was founded in
a. July 2002.
b. August 2002.
c. September 2002.
d. October 2002
183. Who among African leaders spear headed the replacement of OAU with AU?
a. Nelson Mandela
b. Muammar Al-Quaddafi
184. When was African Union’s (AU’s) Pan-African Parliament inaugurated?
185. …………………………is a transmission and detection of communication signals consisting of electromagnetic waves that travel through the air in a straight line or by reflection from the ionosphere or from a communication Satellite.
186. What is the name of equipment for the electronic delivery of moving images and sound from a source to a receiver?
187. Which of the following is not a temperature measuring scale?
188. All the following are/were UN Secretary General except
b. Kofi Annah.
c. Kurt Waldheim.
d. Joe Jacob.
189. Sing his a common name in
190. opted out
191. When did Nigeria join Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)?
192. Which State in Nigeria is Nkalagu cement factory situated
193. Where is Aluminum Smelter, a company established by Nigerian government located?
a. Ikot Ekpene
b. Ikot Abasi
194. opted out
195. Price in economics can. be defined as
a. the amount of money to supply a given product.
b. the amount of money that has to be paid to acquire a given product.
c. the amount of money to sell a given product.
d. the goods and services equivalent to a given product.
196. The quantity of commodity demanded by a consumer can be determined by all of the following EXCEPT
a. sex of the consumer.
b. salary of thebconsumer.
c. price of the commodity.
d. taste of the consumer.
197. In the study of government, public administration covers
a.schools, hospitals and health centres.
b.ministries of education, health and agriculture.
c. civil service, public corporation and local government.
d. army, prison officers and the police force.
198. Which of following West African countries operated a federal constitution at independence?
199. A person representing his country in a fellow Common wealth country is called
c. high commissioner.
200. Which of the following does not have the power of delegated legislation?
a. Market men association
c. State government
d. Nigerian Society of Engineers
201. The power to pardon any citizen charged with any criminal offence lies with the
d. human rights organisations.
202. A system in which a candidate with the highest number of votes is declared winner in an election is called
a. first-pass the post.
b. block voting.
c. second balloting.
d. proportional representation.
203. Free and fair election is necessary for democracy to thrive because it
a.makes a non popular candidate emerge as a winner.
b. helps the people to exercise their popular sovereignty.
c. makes a popular party to loose in election.
d.prevents smooth change of government.
204. Which of the following countries popularized the use of the Indirect Rule by the British?
c. Sierra Leone
205. The official language of the Common wealt his
206. Which of the following points is NOT a merit of secret balloting?
a. It preserves rights of voters.
b. It gives voters sense of direction in deciding whom they want.
c.Freedom from intimidation.
d. It is time consuming.
207. Where in Nigeria is a town called Yenagoa?
a. Ondo State
b. Bayelsa State
c. Rivers State
d. Abia State
208. A town named Owo is in
c. Ekiti State.
209. Thermal power stations were established in the following towns EXCEPT
210. Sokoto Caliphate was created between
a. 1704 and 1708.
b. 1804 and 1808.
c. 1904 and 1908.
d. 2004 and 2008.
211.The second highest mountain in the world is
a. Mt. Kiliman jaro.
b. Mt. Godwin Austen.
c. Mt. Makalu.
d. Mt. Nanga.
212. The largest continent of the world is
c. North America.
213. The Ocean/Sea that has the highest coverage area is
c. Bering Sea.
d. Mediterranean Sea.
214. How many countries are in Antarctica?
215. The second largest population of the world is in
c. United States of America.
216. Which of the following nations produces highest barrels of crude oil per day?
c. Saudi Arabia
217. Which one of the countries given below is NOT in North Africa?
218. In which part of the World is Botswana?
219. The highest consumer of energy in the world is
a. Saudi Arabia
220. What is the full meaning of an international organization abbreviated as OAS?
a. Organization of African States
b. Organization of American States
c. Organization of African Secretaries
d. Organization of Australian States
221. Where is the capital of Zimbabwe?
222. Where is the capital of Brazil?
b. Rio Branco
223. From which country is that International footballer called Diego Maradona?
224. Segun Odegbami was a Nigerian…………
225. Which of the following Nigerian presidents is completely out of the group?
a. Murtala Mohamed
b. Olusegun Obasanjo
c. Shehu Shagari
d. Yakubu Gowon
226. The University that was ranked the best in Nigeria in three consecutive years, in the last half a decade is
a. University of Ibadan.
b. University of Ilorin.
c. University of Lagos.
d. University of Nsukka.
227.The moving force behind the formation of the OAU was
b. Tafawa Balewa.
c. Jomo Kenyata.
228. The Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) is an agency of the
229. The highest court of appeal under the independence constitution was the
a. Federal Court ofAppeal.
c. Sharia Court of Appeal.
d. Federal High Court.
230. Between 1960 and 1980, Nigeria experienced all the following systems of government EXCEPT
231. Which of the following countries was not involved in the peace-keeping effort in Liberia?
232. The Headquarters of the International Court of Justice is at
d. The Hague.
233. Commission for Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration is an organ of the
234. The first registrar of JAMB was
a. Prof. Jubril Aminu.
b. Prof. Akinkugbe.
c. Prof. Ahmed Salim.
d. Prof. Dibu Ojerinde.
235. The term ECOMOG means
a. ECOWAS Management Group.
b. ECOWAS MonetaryGroup.
c. ECOWAS MonitoringGroup.
d. ECOWAS MovementGroup.
236. The following are planets except
237. The most distant planet from the sun is
238. The boiling point of purewater is about
239. The 2011 gubernatorial election in Nigeria was held on
a. 24th April, 2011..
b. 26th April, 2011.
c. 24th May,2011.
d. 26th May, 2011.
240. The current Nigerian National anthem was adopted in
1. C. 2. A. 3. D. 4. B. 5. C
6. B. 7. A. 8. B. 9. A. 10.D
11. A. 12. C. 13. B. 14. A. 15. D
16. C. 17. B. 18. C. 19. C. 20. C
21.A. 22. C. 23. A. 24.C. 25. C
26.D. 27. A. 28.C. 28.C. 30. B
31.C. 32. B. 33. A. 34. B. 35.D
36. C. 37. C. 38. B. 39. C. 40.C
41. C. 42. A. 43. C. 44. D. 45 A
46. A. 47. A. 48. B. 49. A. 50. C
51. A. 52. C. 53. B. 54. A. 55. B
56. D. 57. A. 58.C. 59. B. 60. C
61. A. 62. B. 63. D. 64. C. 65. D
66. D. 67. C. 68. C. 69. A. 70. C
71. C. 72. B. 73. A. 74. D. 75. C
76. B. 77. B. 78. C. 79. A. 80. B
81. C. 82. B. 83. D. 84. A. 85. C
86. B. 87. B. 88. A. 89. B. 90. D
91. C. 92. D. 93. D. 94. A. 95. B
96. B. 97. B. 98. A. 99. C. 100. B
101. C. 102. A. 103. A
104. D. 105. C. 106. C
107. A. 108. A. 109. A
110. D. 111. D. 112. B
113. C. 114. B. 115. B
116. B. 117. B. 118. A
119. D. 120. C. 121. B
123. D. 124. D. 125. D
126. A. 126. D. 128. B
129. D. 130. A. 131. B
132. C. 133. D. 134. A
135. D. 136. B. 137. D
138. C. 139. D. 140. D
141. B. 142. C. 143. A
144. A. 145. C. 146. B
147. C. 148. A. 149. B.
150. C. 151. C. 152. C.
153. B. 154. A. 155. B
156. B. 157. B. 158. C
159. B. 160. D. 161. C
162. C. 163. B. 164. B.
165. B. 166. D. 167. B
168. D. 169. B. 170. C
171. A. 172. C. 173. C
174. C. 175. B. 176. C
177. C. 178. B. 179. C
180. B. 181. C. 182. C.
183. A. 184. A. 185. B
186. B. 187. B. 188. D
189. A. 190. D. 191. D
192. C. 193. C. 194. C.
195. B. 196. A. 197. B
198. A. 199. C. 200. C
201. C. 202. A. 203.C
204. A. 205. B. 206. C
207. D. 208. B. 209. D
210. B. 211. B. 212. B
213. B. 214. A. 215. C
216. B. 217. C. 218. A
219. C. 220. C. 221. B
222. C. 223. A. 223. B
224. D. 225. C. 226. B
227. D. 228. A. 229. B
230. A. 231. C. 232 D
233. B. 234. B. 235. C
236. B. 237. A. 238. B
239. B. 240. C
About Osas Divine
He is a proficient writer and a graduate of the University of Benin. Osas Divine is a well-known student motivator and his mission is to help Nigeria youths and students in Specific. He is the founder of Unilorin helpmate, a brand that focuses on helping students interested in the University of Ilorin. Osas Divine is a full-time blogger and web developer.